Print Friendly Recipe
- A cool summer beverage
- 2 10 oz (280 grm). packages frozen unsweetened strawberries
- 1 30 oz (840 grm). can crushed pineapple with juice
- 3 cups (700 ml) orange juice
- 2 quarts (1900 ml) carbonated water, chilled
- Blend strawberries with pineapple and its juice until smooth.
- Combine with orange juice.
- Freeze into ice cube trays.
- Put three cubes into a tall glass and fill with carbonated water.
- Allow to become slushy.
- Garnish with a strawberry and serve with a tall clear straw.
- Stir and sip.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.