Print Friendly Recipe
- A cool summer beverage
- 1 pint basket fresh strawberries, stemmed and sliced
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) sugar
- 5 cups (1175 ml) boiling water
- 1 orange pekoe tea bag
- 1 12 oz (336 grm). can frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 1 quart (950 ml) chilled sparkling water
- ice cubes
- In large bowl combine strawberries and sugar; set aside.
- In another bowl pour water over tea bag; steep 5 minutes.
- Discard tea bag; cool tea to room temperature.
- Stir tea into strawberry mixture along with lemonade concentrate; chill.
- To serve, stir in sparkling water; ladle over ice cubes in tall glasses.
- Serve with spoons.
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.