Print Friendly Recipe
- Butterfinger studded angelfood cake.
- Nichole Mullins
- 1 whole angelfood cake (prebaked)
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 4 oz (112 grm). sour cream
- 12 oz (336 grm). Coolwhip
- 1 cup (225 ml) powered sugar
- 8 oz (224 grm). cream cheese
- 6 Butterfinger candy bars finley chopped
- Take all the ingredients, except the angelfood cake and the Butterfingers, in a bowl.
- Then place bowl in the refrigerator until throughy chilled.
- While that is chilling take the angelfood cake and tear into tiny peices and place them in a 13 inch x 9 inch glass dish (if you do not have one, any large dish will do).
- Take a butter knife and smash the candybars until finley chopped (make sure you leave them in the package, while you are doing this).
- Take the chilled mixture out of the refrigerator and pour over the angelfood cake and spread evenly.
- Sprinkle the chopped up candy bars all over the coolwhip mixture.
- Place the finished product back in the refrigerator to chill over night or until throughly chilled.
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.