Print Friendly Recipe
Serves/Makes:4 or more
- 1-1/2 lbs (.7 kg). beef stew meat
- 1 envelope dry onion soup mix
- 1 can celery soup
- 1/3 cup (80 ml) water
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) sour cream
- cooked egg noodles
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees (125 C.).
- Put beef stew meat in oven proof casserole dish.
- Add onion soup mix, celery soup and water.
- Mix well.
- Cook for 4 hours.
- Add sour cream and serve immediately over noodles.
- This is a great recipe to double or even triple when serving many people. My family loves it!
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.