Print Friendly Recipe
- Easy and delicious!
- 1 large can of chicken or turkey, shredded
- 2 small cans chopped green chiles
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 8 oz (224 grm). sour cream
- garlic powder
- corn tortillas
- Lay corn tortillas on bottom of 9 x 13 inch pan.
- Add shredded chicken.
- Top with green chiles.
- Mix soup, sour cream and garlic powder.
- Pour over chicken-chile mixture.
- Add cheese on top.
- Bake at 325 degrees (175 C.) for 30 minutes.
- You can substitute the canned chicken with cooked chicken, shredded. My family loves it, enjoy!
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.