Print Friendly Recipe
- Moist corn bread
Serves/Makes:1 9 inch x 13 inch pan
- 2 boxes Jiffy cornbread mix
- 2 sticks margarine
- 4 eggs - beaten well
- 1 cup (225 ml) (or 16 oz (448 grm).) cottage cheese
- 1 med onion chopped
- 10 oz (280 grm). frozen broccoli
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees (200 C.).
- Put 2 sticks margarine in 9 inch x 13 inch pan and melt in preheating oven.
- mix all other ingredients and spoon on top of melted margarine.
- Bake for 35 to 45 min.
- Got this recipe from my daughter. It is very mosit. Good with soup.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.