Print Friendly Recipe
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 cup (225 ml) chopped onion
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 28 oz (784 grm). can diced tomatoes
- 15 oz (420 grm). can kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 tsp (10 ml) chili powder
- 1 tsp (5 ml) cumin
- 1 tsp (5 ml) salt
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) water
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) Monterey Jack cheese, cubed
- Brown ground beef with the onions and garlic, drain off fat.
- Add tomatoes, kidney beans, chili powder, cumin, salt and water.
- Simmer, covered, one hour.
- Serve with Monterey Jack cheese.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.