Print Friendly Recipe
- A hit with the kids. No mess, no pots and pans
- Virginia Butler
Serves/Makes:1 or more
- 1 quart (950 ml) size freezer bag per person
- 2 eggs per person
- diced green pepper
- diced green onions
- diced ham
- cubed or shredded cheese
- large pot boiling water
- Allow each person to fill a FREEZER bag with 2 eggs and 1 tbsp (15 ml) any of the above desired ingredients.
- Add salt and pepper, and shake well to combine all.
- Drop into boiling water and cook until set.
- Slide omelette out of bag and onto plate.
- HAVE FUN!
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.