Print Friendly Recipe
- A sugar-free cake
Serves/Makes:8 or more
- 2/3 cup (150 ml) mashed banana
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) softened butter
- 3 large eggs
- 3/4 cup (175 ml) water
- 2 cups (475 ml) unbleached white flour
- 2 tsp (10 ml) baking powder
- 1 tsp (5 ml) baking soda
- 1 tsp (5 ml) cinnamon
- 1 cup (225 ml) chopped walnuts (or 1/2 cup (125 ml) nuts and 1/2 cup (125 ml) raisins)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees (175 C.).
- Beat together bananas and butter until creamy.
- Add eggs and water; beat well.
- Stir in flour, baking powder, baking soda,and cinnamon.
- Beat until smooth.
- Add chopped walnuts.
- Spoon batter into an oiled and floured 9 inch x 13 inch baking pan.
- Spread batter evenly in pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees (175 C.) for 20 minutes or until inserted knife comes out clean.
- Cool and cut into squares.
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.