Print Friendly Recipe
- 2 whole chicken breasts, boned, skinned and cut into 3/4 inch cubes
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) soy sauce
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) Chinese rice wine or dry sherry
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) soy sauce
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) cornstarch
- 2 tsp (10 ml). sugar
- 1 tsp (5 ml). white vinegar
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) vegetable oil
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) to 1 tsp (5 ml). crushed red pepper flakes
- 3 green onions, sliced diagonally
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) minced fresh ginger
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) unsalted cashews
- cooked rice
- Marinate chicken in 1 tbsp (15 ml) soy sauce and rice wine for 30 minutes.
- Combine 2 Tbsp (30 ml). soy sauce, cornstarch, sugar and vinegar and set aside.
- Heat oil in wok or skillet.
- Add red pepper to taste and chicken and stir fry for 2 minutes.
- Remove chicken.
- Add green onions and ginger and stir fry for 1 minute.
- Return chicken to wok.
- Cook 2 minutes, stirring constantly; add soy sauce mixture and any remaining chicken marinade.
- Add cashews.
- Serve over cooked rice.
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.