Print Friendly Recipe
- Corrected recipe
- 3 cups (700 ml) flour
- 1 stick oleo or butter
- 2 ts salt
- 1 egg, beaten
- chicken broth
- Mix all but chicken stock with a pastry blender until resembles corn meal.
- Slowly add chicken stock until all sticks together.
- knead on lightly floured counter
- Roll out a fistful at a time as thin as pie crust.
- Cut into one inch wide strips, and place on floured cookie sheet and between wax paper.
- freeze overnight.
- Remove from freezer and cut into two inch pieces; drop into freezer bag for future use.
- TO USE: Drop into rapid simmering soup: and cook covered for 25 minutes without peeking.
- To make chicken stock I use chicken boullion and water or
you can add water or milk instead.
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.