Print Friendly Recipe
Serves/Makes:6 hearty appetites!
- 4 or more chicken breasts
- 2 12 oz (336 grm). jars mild salsa
- 2 cans corn
- 1 tbsp (15 ml). chopped garlic
- 1 medium vidalia onion, coarsely chopped
- cooked rice
- Remove chicken meat from ribs, and chop into bite size pieces.
- Combine all ingredients, except the rice, in crockpot.
- Cook on high for 4-5 hours.
- Cook rice according to directions.
- Serve Salsa Chicken over rice.
- This can be made the night before and refrigerated until you're ready to start it in the morning.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.