Print Friendly Recipe
- Mrs. Wiggs
- 1 box Jiffy cornbread mix
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) oil
- Mix cornbread according to package directions.
- Heat non-stick skillet till hot.
- Pour in enough oil to lightly coat bottom of skillet.
- Pour in about 2 tbsp (30 ml) of batter to make pancake; make 3 pancakes at a time.
- When bubbly on top and brown on bottom turn cakes over.
- Cook until bottoms are brown.
- Repeat with rest of batter.
- Serve with butter and/or honey.
- My mom always made this when I was a kid and her mother before her(though she made her own mix, stump up.)
These make a good breakfast sandwich with a slice of ham and a hard-fried egg.
It's good served with pork or ham.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.