Print Friendly Recipe
- Chilled Fruit Cake
- Tammy Meche
Serves/Makes:15 or more
- 1 yellow cake mix(prepare as directed)
- 1 8 oz (224 grm). pudding(any flavor,prepare as directed)
- 4 medium bananas, chopped
- 1 can blueberry pie filling
- 1 pint fresh strawberries (more if desired)
- 1 can pineapple tidbits
- 1 8 oz (224 grm). cool whip
- cherries (as many as desired)
- Prepare cake mix and pudding per directions.
- Let cake cool, then crumble into bottom of punch bowl.
- Pour pudding and begin to layer remaining ingredients.
- Top with cool whip and garnish with cherries.
- This is a wonderful dessert to make for showers or for a family get together. It is usually the first thing to go.
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.