Print Friendly Recipe
Serves/Makes:4 or more
- 1-1/2 lbs (.7 kg). ground meat
- 1 large green pepper
- l large onion
- 3 cloves garlic
- salt, to taste
- black pepper, to taste
- 1 large package egg noodles
- 3 stalks celery
- 1 10-3/4 oz (301 grm). can tomato soup
- 1 6 oz (168 grm). can tomato paste
- 2 8 oz (224 grm). cans tomato sauce
- 1 10 oz (280 grm). can Rotel tomatoes
- 20 stuffed olives
- 1 package American Cheese
- Chop green pepper, onion and garlic; combine with ground meat and saute in skillet slowly; do not brown too much.
- Salt and pepper this mixture to taste.
- Chop celery and boil with noodles for 5 minutes and also salt this mixture to taste.
- Drain well.
- Combine these two mixtures in roaster; add to it the tomato soup, tomato paste, tomato sauce, Rotel tomatoes and olives.
- Bake at 350 degees for about 1 hour, covered.
- Place sliced American chees on top and let melt.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.