Print Friendly Recipe
- Slightly salty, crunchy imitation crab salad
- Lisa Branam
Serves/Makes:1 1/2 pounds, approx.
- 1 lb (.5 kg). imitation crab
- 1 small or 1/2 medium green or yellow zucchini
- 1/2 bunch green onions
- 1/2 medium yellow onion
- 3 stalks celery
- mayonnaise to desired consistency
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) minced garlic from jar
- white pepper to taste
- 1 tbsp (15 ml). celery seed
- 1 tsp (5 ml). to 2 tsp (10 ml) Wiley's Corn Boil (found at Wal-Mart)
- 1/2 can white corn
- Finely dice zucchini, green onion, yellow onion, celery.
- Add garlic and stir.
- In a small bowl mix mayonnaise, pepper, celery seed and corn boil (Careful with the corn boil, it's very salty.
- )Mix two bowls together.
- Crumble crab so only 2 - 5 strands stay together and mix with above mixture.
- Refrigerate 1 hour before serving.
- Corn can be added with vegetables.
- The corn boil gives this dish a slightly salty and buttery taste, basically goes good with a cold beer. Please enjoy!
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.