Print Friendly Recipe
- No Cook Homemade Vanilla Ice Cream
- Ice Cream:
- 1/2 pint heavy whipping cream
- 4 eggs
- 2 cans sweetened condensed milk
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) vanilla extract
- 1 cup (225 ml) granulated sugar
- 1/8 tsp (1 ml) salt
- whole milk
- 1 cup (225 ml) fruit (optional)
- Ice cream maker:
- rock salt
- In a bowl blend all ingredients except whole milk well with mixer.
- Pour mix into ice cream maker.
- For fruit flavored ice cream add 1 cup (225 ml) of fruit well mixed to ice cream mix before freezing.
- Add whole milk to fill line.
- Seal top onto ice cream maker canister.
- On outside of can pack with ice and rock salt (1/4 cup (60 ml) rock salt per every 2 cups (475 ml) ice) to the top of metal part of can.
- It takes about 1/2 hour process to freeze.
Copyright ©1997-2019 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.