Print Friendly Recipe
- Baker's Chocolate, Susan
Serves/Makes:1 1/2 dozen
- 2 pkgs. (16 squares) Baker's Semi-Sweet Baking Chocolate, divided
- 3/4 cup (175 ml) brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) butter or margarine
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp (5 ml) vanilla
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) flour
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml) baking powder
- 2 cups (475 ml) chopped nuts (optional)
- Preheat over to 350 degrees (175 C.).
- Coarsely chop 8 squares (1 pkg.) of the chocolate; set aside.
- Microwave remaining 8 squares in a large microwave bowl on High 1 to 2 minutes.
- Stir until chocolate is melted and smooth.
- Stir in sugar, butter, eggs and vanilla.
- Stir in flour and baking powder.
- Stir in reserved chopped chocolate and nuts.
- Drop by 1/4 cupfuls on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 12 to 13 minutes or until cookies are puffed and feel set to the touch.
- Cool on cookie sheet one minute.
- Transfer to wire rack to cool completely.
- To die for cookies.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.