Print Friendly Recipe
- Breadsmith: Veggie Life Magazine
- 1 cup (225 ml) unbleached white flour
- 1-1/3 cups (325 ml) yellow cornmeal
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) baking powder
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) salt
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) dried cranberries
- 2 large eggs, or egg replacer
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) honey
- 1 cup (225 ml) plain soy or nonfat milk
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) sunflower oil
- cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees (200 C.) and lightly spray an 8-inch square baking pan.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together flour, cornmeal, baking powder, and salt.
- Stir in cranberries and set aside.
- In another bowl, whisk together eggs, milk, honey, and oil.
- Add to dry ingredients and mix just until blended.
- Pour batter into prepared pan and bake until top is lightly browned and a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean, about 30 minutes.
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.