Print Friendly Recipe
- A refreshing iced tea drink
- Vicky Bryant
- 3 quarts (2850 ml) tea (steep 2 family-size tea bags in 3 quarts (2850 ml) of water
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) sugar or to taste
- 1 12 oz (336 grm). can frozen lemonade concentrate, undiluted
- 1 quart (950 ml) ginger ale
- Combine tea, sugar and lemonade.
- Just before serving, stir in ginger ale
- My late mother-in-law used to make this for every occasion. Even though her son and I are no longer together, family dinners are not the same without this refreshing drink. This is also good served in a punch bowl at baby showers and wedding receptions.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.