Print Friendly Recipe
- 1 pint lime sherbet
- 2 cups (475 ml) milk
- 1 6 oz (168 grm). can frozen limeade concentrate, slightly thawed
- fruit for garnish (orange, kiwi, strawberries, if desired)
- chilled sparkling lemon-lime soda
- Place first three ingredients in blender container; cover.
- Blend until smooth and frothy.
- Divide among six glasses.
- Add lemon-lime soda to fill glass.
- Top with extra scoop of sherbet.
- Garnish with fruit.
- Found this at http://www.staceysrecipeclub.com/newbeverages.htm
Source: Special Choice Recipes
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.