Print Friendly Recipe
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) flour
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) milk
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml). salt
- 2 tbsp (30 ml). butter, melted
- 2 tbsp (30 ml). sugar
- 2 tbsp (30 ml). sliced almonds
- 2 tbsp (30 ml). confectioners sugar
- 1 tbsp (15 ml). butter, melted
- 1 tbsp (15 ml). lemon juice
- 3-1/2 cups (825 ml) sliced strawberries sweetened w/ 1/4 cup (60 ml) sugar
- 1 cup (225 ml). heavy cream, whipped
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees (225 C.).
- Beat eggs well.
- Slowly add flour, beating constantly.
- Stir in milk, salt, butter and sugar.
- Pour into a 9" greased quiche dish and bake at 450 degrees (225 C.) temperature for 12 minutes, or until brown and fluffy.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle with almonds and sugar.
- Drizzle with a mixture of butter and lemon juice.
- Top with berries and whipped cream.
- Cut into quarters.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.