Print Friendly Recipe
Serves/Makes:6 or more
- 5 Potatoes or more
- 1 medium onion
- 1 whole dill pickle
- 1/2 jar green olives
- real mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) lemon juice
- Boil potatoes; cool.
- After potatoes are cooled peel skin; slice.
- Dice onions, pickels, and olives.
- Put potatoes, onions, pickles, olives, and lemon juice into bowl.
- Add mayonnaise until desired consistency.
- Add garlic and pepper to taste.
- Mix well.
- Top with paprika.
- Serve warm or chilled!
- This can be made without the pickles. Tastes great either way!
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.