Print Friendly Recipe
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) sugar
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) butter
- 2 eggs
- 1-1/3 cups (325 ml) milk
- 3 cups (700 ml) flour
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) salt
- 4 tsp (20 ml) baking powder
- 1 tsp (5 ml) vanilla
- 1 stick butter, melted
- 1 cup (225 ml) brown sugar
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) flour
- 1 tsp (5 ml) cinnamon
- Cream sugar and butter.
- Beat in egg and milk.
- Add flour, salt, baking powder and vanilla and mix well.
- Pour into greased 9 inch x 13 inch cake pan.
- Pour the melted butter over the top of the dough in pan.
- Combine remaining topping ingredients by stirring with a fork.
- Sprinkle over melted butter, covering top.
- Bake at 375 degrees (200 C.) for 25 minutes, or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Best served warm.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.