Print Friendly Recipe
- Baylor University Alumni Association Cookbook
Serves/Makes:12 or more
- 2 8-1/2 oz (238 grm). pkgs. cornbread mix
- 1 16 oz (448 grm). pkg. chopped frozen broccoli, thawed and drained
- 3/4 cup (175 ml) margarine, melted
- 4 eggs
- 1 12 oz (336 grm). carton small curd cottage cheese
- Mix all ingredients.
- Pour into a well-greased 9 inch x 13 inch baking pan.
- Bake at 375 degrees (200 C.) for 25 to 30 minutes or until firm and lightly brown.
- Hint: Cottage cheese stored upside down will keep fresh twice as long.
Recipe is from Sarah Rutherford Starr, Class of 1988.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.