Print Friendly Recipe
Serves/Makes:8 or more
- 1 package frozen dinner rolls
- 1 3 oz (84 grm). package instant butterscotch pudding
- 1 cup (225 ml) brown sugar, packed
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) cinnamon
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) butter, melted
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) pecan pieces
- In a greased Bundt pan place half each of the frozen dough balls, powdered pudding mix, brown sugar, cinnamon, butter and pecans.
- Repeat with the remaining amounts.
- Cover the pan loosely with foil, top with a clean towel and allow to sit overnight on the counter.
- The dough will defrost and rise overnight.
- In the morning bake in a 350 degree (175 C.) oven for 30 minutes.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.