Print Friendly Recipe
- 2 large cantalopes, peeled and cut into pieces
- 2 lemons, juiced
- 2 oranges, juiced and rinds
- 1 can, #2 1/2 size, pineapple tidbits, drained
- sugar, the same amount as fruit
- 1 small bottle maraschino cherries
- Combine all ingredients except the cherries.
- Cook over low heat until thick, about 1 1/2 hours.
- Quarter cherries and add for the last 15 minutes of cooking time.
- To test for doneness, take a tbsp full from the pan and place in the freezer for a few minutes.
- If it is thick, it is done.
- Immediately ladle into hot, sterile jars and seal.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.