Print Friendly Recipe
- Safiya from Biloxi, MS
- 1 lb (.5 kg). ground beef
- 1 bag tortilla chips
- 1 jar prego tomato sauce
- 1 cup (225 ml) green pepper, chopped
- 1 cup (225 ml) onion, chopped
- 1-1/2 tbsp (20 ml). oregeno
- 1-1/2 tbsp (20 ml). thyme
- 1 tbsp (15 ml).garlic powder
- 1 tbsp (15 ml). black pepper
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml). salt
- 1 bay leaf
- shredded mozzarella and chedder chesse
- sour cream (optinal)
- Brown off ground beef and drain.
- Add tomato sauce, vegetables, and all seasonings.
- Simmer for 20 minutes.
- Arrange tortilla chips on plate and spoon on meat sauce.
- Add both cheeses.
- Top with sour cream.
- Serve as a after school snack, or dinner. ENJOY!!!
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.