Print Friendly Recipe
- 2 large ripe avocados
- 2 cups (475 ml) cooked lobster meat (bite-size chunks)
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) finely chopped celery
- 1 tbsp (15 ml). fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) mayonnaise
- Dash of hot pepper sauce
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 hard boiled eggs, sliced
- Halve the avocados and remove the seeds; scoop out pulp and dice into bite-size pieces.
- Combine the lobster, chopped celery, and avocado chunks in large bowl.
- Mix the lemon juice, mayonnaise, pepper sauce and salt and pepper in small bowl.
- Pour over the lobster mixture and toss gently.
- When ready to serve:
- Spoon mixture over beds of lettuce on small plates.
- Top with egg slices.
- This may help you a little. I have been making it since 1969. Add whatever you like to this.
Just about anything works well. Sometimes, rather than serving it over the lettuce, I reserve the
avocado shells and fill them with the lobster mixture. I have even used chicken in place of the
lobster for people that can't eat shell fish.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.