Print Friendly Recipe
- Sweet and very easy to make
- From Karen my daughter-in-law
Serves/Makes:2 loaf pans
- 3 eggs
- 2 cups (475 ml) sugar
- 2 tsp (10 ml). vanilla
- 1 cup (225 ml) oil
- 2 cups (475 ml) grated and drained zucchini
- 3 cups (700 ml) flour
- 1 tsp (5 ml). baking powder
- 1 tsp (5 ml). salt
- 1 tsp (5 ml). baking soda
- 1 cup (225 ml) crushed pineapple drained
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) chopped nuts
- Take first four ingredients and beat until fluffy.
- Add the zucchini.
- Then sift together next four ingredients and add to the mixture.
- Stir in the last three ingredients.
- Pour into two greased loaf pans.
- Bake for 1 hour at 325 degrees (175 C.).
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.