Print Friendly Recipe
Serves/Makes:16 or more servings
- 2 1 lbs (.5 kg). loaves of frozen bread dough
- 1 lb (.5 kg). loose spicy Italian sausage, cooked and drained
- 2 eggs
- 2 Tbsp (30 ml). grated parmesan cheese
- 1 8 oz (224 grm). package shredded mozzarella cheese
- Roll bread dough out into a rectangular shape.
- Spread cooked and drained sausage onto each roll.
- Layer mozzarella and parmesan over the sausage.
- Beat eggs and pour over the cheeses.
- Roll dough loaves up like jelly rolls and seal edges
- with water.
- Let rise for 30 minutes on a cookie sheet.
- Bake at 400 degrees (200 C.) for 20 to 25 minutes.
- Slice to serve.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.