Print Friendly Recipe
- Frosting made with instant pudding mix and Dream Whip
- Prickly Pear
Serves/Makes:frosts 1 9x13" or 2 layer 9"
- 1 3 oz (84 grm). pkg. vanilla (or any flavor) instant pudding mix
- 1 cup (225 ml) milk
- 1 envelope Dream Whip
- Mix Dream Whip according to package directions.
- Mix pudding with 1 cup (225 ml) milk.
- Blend pudding mixture into prepared Dream Whip.
- Frost cake and refrigerate.
- My dear aunt used this recipe a lot and we all liked it's refreshing taste and non-sugary taste. It's fun to try different pudding flavors--Enjoy.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.