Print Friendly Recipe
Serves/Makes:4 or more
- 6 tbsp (90 ml) onion, chopped
- 4 tbsp (60 ml) margarine
- 2 lbs (.9 kg). butternut squash, peeled and cubed
- 3 cups (700 ml) water
- 4 chicken bouillon cubes
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) marjoram leaves
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml) ground black pepper
- 1/8 tsp (1 ml) red pepper
- 16 oz (448 grm). cream cheese
- Saute onions in margarine.
- Add squash, water, bouillon, marjoram, black pepper, and red pepper.
- Bring to boil, cook 20 minutes or until squash is tender.
- Puree in blender, adding cream cheese until smooth.
- Return to pot and heat through--Do not allow to boil.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.