Print Friendly Recipe
- Its unusual texture makes it a real good conversation peice, a big hit with my family and friends
- Alice Larson
- 2 1 lbs (.5 kg). loaves frozen bread dough, thawed
- 1 8-3/4 oz (245 grm). can mexican whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 egg
- 1 3-1/2 oz (98 grm). can chopped jalapenos OR
- 4 jalapenos, chopped
- 2 tbsp (30 ml). taco seasoning mix
- 1 2 oz (56 grm). jar chopped pimientos, drained
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml). vinegar
- Cut bread dough into 1 inch pieces.
- Place all ingredients in a large bowl and toss well.
- Spoon into two 8-in x 4-in.x 2-in loaf pans coated with nonstick spray.
- Cover and let stand 1/2 hour.
- Bake at 325 degrees (175 C.) for 35-40 minutes.
- Cool in pan 10 minutes before removing to a wire rack.
- Serve warm if desired.
- For a milder bread remove the seeds before chopping jalapenos, enjoy , wonderful with chili, egg sandwich, any way, you will love it.
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.