Print Friendly Recipe
- A cool creamy dip, any time of year
- Alice Larson
Serves/Makes:3 1/2 cups
- 1 8 oz (224 grm). pkg. cream cheese (may use light)
- 3/4 cup (175 ml) packed brown sugar
- 1 cup (225 ml) sour cream (may use nonfat)
- 2 tsp (10 ml). vanilla extract
- 2 tsp (10 ml). lemon juice
- 1 cup (225 ml) cold milk (may use skim)
- 1 3.4 oz (95.2 grm). pkg. .instant vanilla pudding
- Assorted fresh fruit
- In a mixing bowl, mix cream cheese and brown sugar until smooth
- Add the sour cream, vanilla, lemon juice, milk and pudding beating well with each addition.
- Cover and chill for at least 2 hours.
- Serve with fruit.
- This is a great dip with any fruit, but our family favorites are apples and bing cherries.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.