Print Friendly Recipe
- 1 cup (225 ml) butter or margarine, softened
- 1 cup (225 ml) packed brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups (475 ml) all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml). salt
- 1 cup (225 ml) chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) butter or margarine
- 2 cups (475 ml) powdered sugar
- 2 eggs, slightly beaten
- 1 package colored miniature marshmallows
- 1 cup (225 ml) chopped pecans
- Heat oven to 350 degrees (175 C.).
- Mix 1 cup (225 ml) butter, brown sugar and 2 eggs; stir in flour and salt.
- Press in ungreased oblong pan, 13x9x2 inches.
- Bake 25 minutes; cool.
- Heat chocolate chips and 1/2 cup (125 ml) butter over low heat, stirring constantly, until chocolate is melted; remove from heat.
- Stir in powdered sugar and 2 eggs; beat until smooth.
- Stir in marshmallows and pecans.
- Spread over cookie base.
- Refrigerate at least 2 hours.
- Cut into bars, about 2 x 1 1/2 inches.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.