Print Friendly Recipe
- Wonderful combination of corn beef and jello!
- 2 3 oz (84 grm). packages lemon Jello
- 2-1/2 cups (600 ml) boiling water
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) vinegar
- 3 hard boiled eggs-cut in small pieces
- 1 can Hereford brand corned beef
- 1 cup (225 ml) diced celery
- 1/2 bell pepper
- 1 small onion
- 1 cup (225 ml) mayonnaise
- Prepare jello and add vinegar and eggs.
- Put through a meat grinder corned beef, onion, celery, and bell pepper.
- Mix into jello and add 1 cup (225 ml) mayonnaise.
- Put in refrigerator to set.
- I take this salad to potlucks and I never have left-overs! Friends and family love it.
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.