Print Friendly Recipe
- 1 lb (.5 kg). hamburger meat or sirloin strips
- 1 11 oz (308 grm). can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 8 oz (224 grm). container sour cream
- 1 tsp (5 ml). black pepper course ground
- 1 tbsp (15 ml). ginger
- 1 pkg. egg noodles, cooked
- Pan fry steak or hamburger meat.
- Keep stirring until tender and almost cooked.
- Add sour cream and other ingredients.
- Pour on top of boiled noodles.
- This is my great grandmothers recipe, sometimes we make it hot with cumin and red pepper. Otherwise both ways are very good.
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.