Print Friendly Recipe
- Creamy mmgood dish
- 1 lb (.5 kg). sirloin steak
- Worcestershire sauce
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 soup can water
- 1 16 oz (448 grm). package wide egg noodles
- Cut steak into cubes as big or little as you like and simmer in Worchestershire sauce.
- Boil noodles in as much water as you like--you can either use the whole bag or not; drain.
- Mix the cooked steak and soups with 1 can of water.
- Serve over boiled noodles.
- You can use any kind of steak you like or you can even use chicken or any other kind of meat. I always use sirloin.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.