Print Friendly Recipe
- Vicky Bryant
- your favorite fish
- olive oil
- seasonings, as desired
- Season your fish with whatever the recipe calls for--It could be just salt and pepper and lemon, o.r the fish could be marinated in something
- Coat fish in some olive oil or make sure your grill is coated with olive oil.
- Place fish on grill and watch for it to cook from the bottom up.
- When it is cooked almost half-way up turn over.
- Do same thing on other side.
- Also if you push on the fish it should not feel mushy but should flake.
- If the fish is very thick you can finish cooking with the lid closed using an indirect heating method or in the oven.
- This same theory can be used if cooking fish in a pan on the stove.
- I hope this helps. The key is to make sure either the grill is coated in oil and turn fish only once. It's really not that hard once you just try.
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.