Print Friendly Recipe
- This bar cookie is excellent when warmed!!
Serves/Makes:1 10 x 15 inch pan
- 1 cup (225 ml) white sugar
- 1 cup (225 ml) light corn syrup
- 1 tbsp (15 ml). vanilla
- 1 jar creamy peanut butter ( 16 18 oz (504 grm).)
- 6 cups (1425 ml) Special K
- 1 package chocolate chips
- 1 package butterscotch chips
- Cook sugar and syrup in sauce pan over low heat until boiling, stirring constantly.
- When boiling add vanilla and peanut butter stir until smooth.
- Pour into a large bowl of premeasured Special K.
- Stir until mixed well.
- While still warm press onto a 10x15 cookie sheet evenly.
- Melt together chocolate and butterscotch chips.
- Pour and spread over top of cookie mixture.
- Cut while still warm.
- These keep best of stored in the fridge but they are easier to eat and taste better if you heat them microwave for 20-30 seconds before eating.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.