Print Friendly Recipe
- christy J
- 10 tbsp (150 ml) ground coffee
- ice, lots of it
- Make one 12 cups (2825 ml) pot of hot coffee with 10 tbsp (150 ml) of ground coffee in the filter.
- Pour finished coffe into a one gallon container.
- Add water to fill container.
- Fill up your glass with lots of ice, then add iced coffee, and your sugar and/or cream.
- Stir (or shake if you have two cups, either way is fine).
- Enjoy :)
- Try to use the same pitcher everytime. The coffee can and will stain the plastic pitcher, and can leave a taste in the jug. Also you can leave this pitcher at room temperature for two days, or in refrigerater for up to 5.
(I used to work at a coffee shop).
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.