Print Friendly Recipe
- Something a little different
- me and my cousin
Serves/Makes:8 or more
- 6 apples, quartered, cored, then cut in half
- 1/2 lb (.2 kg). white grapes, seedless
- 1/2 lb (.2 kg). red grapes, seedless
- 1 can pineapple chunks, save the juice
- 1 jar cherries, pits removed
- 4 oranges, peeled, sectioned and cut in half
- 4 bananas, cut to 1/4 inch slices, soak in pineapple juice
- 1 pint fresh strawberries, cut in half
- 1/2 a bag mini marshmellows
- 1 can 7-up (lemon-lime) soda
- 1 cup (225 ml) orange juice
- Cut-up fruits as directed above (save the pineapple juice after use on bananas).
- Gently toss fruits together in a larger bowl.
- In a seperate bowl mix together the orange juice, pineapple juice and 7-up.
- Pour juice mixture over the fruit making sure it all gets wet.
- Let sit in the refrigerator for an hour to chill.
- This recipe was thrown together by me and my cousin Joey one year at a family reunion. Kids love it and it makes a great snack on hot days. If you enjoy it please let me know at email@example.com
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.