Print Friendly Recipe
- minute rice
- cheddar cheese soup
- cream of chicken soup
- Look at back of Minute Rice box to determine how much you want to make (I usually make enough for lunches too the next day).
- Put the 2 cans of soup in a microwave bowl, fill each empty can with water(if making alot), or use one can of water.
- Pour water into soup and stir well, until it is thouroughly mixed together.
- Add rice and stir well-- make sure there is enough liquid to help rice cook.
- Put in microwave for at least 5 minutes on high; stir.
- If rice isnit done yet, put back in for another 5 minutes on high.
- Check again; stir--keep doing this until rice is done, it should get done on the first 5 minutes if you have a nice microwave, lower wattage ones are going to take longer.
- If you decide to use your oven, I make this mixture, pour it in a pan, and place chicken on top of it, and cook for about an hour.
- Nummy! good luck
- If you like your rice more cheesy, leave out some of the water, and only add it if the rice needs help from drying out while cooking.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.