Print Friendly Recipe
- No egg vanilla ice cream
- Heather Cook
Serves/Makes:Not sure, came with 2 qt frzr
- 1 cup (225 ml) milk
- 1 cup (225 ml) sugar
- dash of salt
- 1 cup (225 ml) half and half
- 1-1/2 tsp (7 ml). vanilla extract
- 2 cups (475 ml) whipping cream
- rock salt
- Scald milk until bubbles form around edge of pan.
- Remove from heat.
- Add sugar and salt, stir until dissolved.
- Stir in half and half, vanilla extract and whipping cream.
- Pour into ice cream can, cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Process in freezer using layers of chopped ice and rock salt until motor stops, no more than 50 minutes.
- This came with my 2 qt freezer. It doesn't give serving sizes. Remember to only fill the can half full, as the mixture expands during the churning process. Yum!
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.