Print Friendly Recipe
- An easy-to-make stovetop recipe for Tuna Casserole that uses only one dish/pot.
- Katman from Canada
Serves/Makes:2 or more servings
- 1 pkg White Cheddar macaroni and cheese dinner
- 1 7 oz (196 grm). can tuna
- 1 can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- Cook pasta from the macaroni & cheese dinner. Drain when cooked.
- While pasta is cooking, break up or shred tuna with a fork.
- Heat the cream of mushroom soup in the pot used to cook the pasta and add the shredded tuna.
- Return the cooked macaroni to the pot and sprinkle the contents of the white cheese envelope over the pasta.
- Stir until well combined and serve.
- I also like to add frozen peas to the pot during the last few minutes that the macaroni is cooking. It adds some colour to the meal and you get some of your daily veggie quota. Other types of frozen vegetables could also be used if preferred. And, one pot means easy clean up!
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.