Print Friendly Recipe
- Recipes with Confit d'oignon
- Philippe Raynaud
- 12 squids.
- 3 tbsp (45 ml) of marmalade of onion, with lemon or original
- 3-1/2 ounces of stale bread
- 2 small tomatoes
- 1 cluster of parsley, salt, pepper, and thyme
- 2 yolks, 1 glass of milk
- 1 glass of dry white wine
- 1 table spoon olive oil
- Let the bread soak in the milk.
- Add the marmalade of onion.
- Add the tomatoes grossly cut.
- 2/3 Add of the mixed parsley, salt, season with pepper.
- Fill the squids and keep them shut with a tooth-pick.
- Heat the olive oil in a frying pan.
- Fry quickly the squids on a hot flame, then slow down, add the white wine, the thyme, and cover.
- Cook for 15 minutes.
- Add the third part of the mixed parsley.
- Let it cook for another 3 minutes, but keep stirring.
- Serve as a "hot entree" with a tomatoe sauce, or as a main menu - with rice. WELL DONE !!!
Here is a tasty recipe with jam of onion drawn from my French
gastronomic website http://www.lesdelices.com
Philippe Raynaud, Les Delices de Daubenton, 75005 Paris
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.