Print Friendly Recipe
- Mrs. Wiggs
- 1 liter vodka
- 2 vanilla beans
- 1 small bottle pure vanilla
- Put vodka in large bowl or measuring cup.
- Cut vanilla beans in half length-wise.
- Scrape inside of vanilla bean and put in vodka.
- Put bean pods in vodka.
- Microwave vodka until hot, stirring a few times.
- Return vodka to original bottle.
- Add small bottle of pure vanilla to vodka mixture (This speeds up the curing time).
- Age this for a couple of weeks. It will keep forever, just shake it up every month or so. A cup of it makes a good gift to friends that bake. It's expensive to make initially but it flavors better than anything and makes enough to last for years.
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.