Print Friendly Recipe
- Stir fried Chicken and Broccoli
Serves/Makes:2 or more
- 1 lb (.5 kg). boneless chicken breast, cut into 1" chunks
- 1 cluster of broccoli, cut into small pieces
- 1/2 small onion (Vidalia is nice but not necessary)
- 1/2 bottled chili sauce
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) grape jelly (or apricot or raspberry or whatever)
- 1/2 (or to taste) red pepper
- 1 8 oz (224 grm). can of pineapple chunks
- 1 tsp (5 ml). olive oil
- cooking spray
- cooked rice
- Spray frying pan with cooking spray; add olive oil.
- Heat pan; add chicken, cooking until no longer pink.
- Add broccoli and onion, cook for about 4 mins, until broccoli starts to turn bright green.
- In small bowl, combine chili sauce, grape jelly and red pepper.
- Add to chicken and broccoli.
- Cover and cook for about 5 minutes.
- Add pineapple; cook for another 5 minutes.
- Serve over rice.
Copyright ©1997-2019 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.