Print Friendly Recipe
- YaaZooo! Only for the strong of heart. A coffee drink that packs a BIG punch!
Serves/Makes:1 2/3 quarts
- 3-3/4 cups (875 ml) sugar
- 2 cups (475 ml) cold water
- 2 tsp (10 ml) vanilla
- 6 tbsp (90 ml) richest instant coffee
- 2 cups (475 ml) of hot water
- 2 tsp (10 ml) glycerine
- 1 quart (950 ml) of a quality vodka
- Dissolve sugar and cold water over low heat, cool and add vanilla.
- Mix the instant coffee with the hot water and add to the sugar-vanilla water mix.
- Add the glycerine and vodka, mix well and chill.
- Pour into decanter(s) or into a large jug and let rest in a cool dark place (refriderator is okay if you don't have a cool dark place in the summer) for at least three days before serving.
- Serve "as is" in a cup, or place in an ice filled glass, or in a clear mug with a big dollop of whipped cream and some mocha dust sprinkled on top.
- We make these in the fall when we go to the Notre Dame football games. I personally like to add it to a big ol' hot chocolate for the BEST mocha in the world.
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.